Since the launch of its first grips, Skyhill has become a reference in CrossFit accessories. The new Legacy is an evolution of the latest Skyhill Grip. This brand-new Legacy Grip offers the very best in technology and has been said to be the best on the market, thus far. You will see the same adherent material as the already established Competition grip along with a new diamond-shaped seam that was developed to be able to withstand the most extreme forces on the bar and ring exercises. These Grips are ideal for pull-ups, chest to bar, toes to bar, and muscle-ups. It helps facilitate the execution of movements and allows you to go beyond the limits. All these factors contribute to a resistance that has never been achieved in Skyhill grips.
Here are some new things to look for in the Skyhill Legacy Grip:
- Product differentials: New single-layer shape having greater contact area with the bar.
- Extra soft Neoprene Cuff.
- More grip hand coverage to prevent encountering with the skin.
- Produced with the latest technology in electric machines.
- Superior Finish and Quality to other Competing Products.
- Can be used in all CrossFit Competitions.
- Available with seam colors; Orange, Yellow, Pink
- More stitching in a new shape that makes the grip even more resistant.
- Ultra-resistant welded carbon steel buckle, approved in the tensile test.
- Exclusive application on the inside of the grip for you to write your name and leave it identified.
Why use Skyhill Grips:
- The Legacy Skyhill grip provides a much firmer grip on the bar.
- Improves Performance while saving energy.
- Able to complete more repetitions of your workout exercises.
- Protects the palm of your fingers.
- Prevents the formation of calluses and blisters.
The Hand Grip Competition is endorsed and developed by Rafael Kilipper who is a recognized Brazilian gymnast. He has a broad CrossFit Curriculum that teaches gymnastics applied to CrossFit courses throughout Brazil and other countries.