Palestine Strong T-shirt (Pre-Order)
Unisex. Athletic Fit. Genejack Poly-Cotton Fabric.
Handala, a 10-year-old boy, has become a prominent national symbol and personification of the Palestinian people. Handala's posture, with his turned back and clasped hands, symbolizes the character's rejection of the situation in Palestine.
Now, WE ARE ALL HANDALA, and our language of resistance is fitness!
Silence is betrayal, stand with humanity, stand with Palestine.
Handala lifting artwork is a creative design by our own athlete Dara Kayyali
- Fit: Unisex fit, sizes options are men's sizes. These have a flattering true fit with a slight taper if you like to rock t-shirts!.
- Fabric: the perfect balance of a workout & streetwear t-shirt
- Shirt Color: Black, Royal Blue & Light Grey
- Print Locations: Front and Back
100% of the sales proceeds will be donated to support the cause.
- T-shirts are PRE-ORDERS and we aim to ship them by 10 December.
- Any additional items purchased with the t-shirt will be delivered along together in one shipment.